Donald Treffinger & John Feldhusen
A practical guide to curricular and instructional planning for today's students and tomorrow's needs, from the foundation skills and tools to involvement in real life opportunities and challenges. The authors "Reach Each You Teach" guided thousands of teachers in instructional planning using Bloom's Taxonomy since 1979; this book will enable you to "reach beyond" Bloom.
Learn and apply:
- 9 Curriculum Guideposts and 14 Instructional Guideposts for Productive Thinking.
- 3 levels of Productive Thinking, with sample outcomes and activities for each level (Foundations, Realistic Tasks, Real-Life Problems and Challenges).
- Ways to incorporate students' talent strengths and learning style preferences.
- Metacognitive skills and a constructive classroom climate for Productive Thinking.
- New ways to evaluate and document learning.
71 pages, 1998, ISBN 1-882511-21-2, Paperback, Catalog #3029-25W
WEB SPECIAL— WHILE QUANTITIES LAST